Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: RPG news and updates

Thursday, March 8, 2012

RPG news and updates

Been a little busy working on a few projects, not the least of which includes additional information on the Cal'thel site. I have scanned the world map, but because of its size im trying to determine the best way to post it on the site. More to come on that problem as I get it figured out. I've also been building a detailed list of royal houses from around the continent, including their shields.

 In new game news I started going through an old game called BUSHIDO (1981), it looks pretty fun. I'm just trying to navigate through the poorly laid out players book but the over all system looks like it could be good.

 Looks like we might be continuing the Cal'thel 4th edition D&D game this weekend, so I will post what happens over on the Silverblade site.

No comments: