Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: Did someone say Novel?

Monday, April 9, 2012

Did someone say Novel?

So I may be jumping the gun on the title but I have started a project with my co-author "D". We have created the outline for a quarter of the book and have begun writing the first chapter.  We have been having a lot of fun coming up with the outline and it looks like the story is taking shape nicely.

As you might expect the story will take place in the Kingdom of Cal'Thel (my world) but it will not star anyone from the famed Silverblade family! I felt it would be best if I held on to my main characters until I had a few things written first. Never fear! there will be references to the ruling family to help the reader get a better feel for the realm. Other than that I wont reveal any more details until we get closer to completing the book.

Thats it for now drop me a line if you have any questions about the new project.

No comments: