Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: The Geeks Menagerie - Plans for 2013

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Geeks Menagerie - Plans for 2013

Hello everyone and happy new year! I wanted to take a moment to thank you for visiting the blog and listening to the podcast. We have a lot of plans for the show in 2013, including having special guests(Comic artists, game creators). I wont name drop yet, I want you guys to be surprised! We will be adding a FORUM (details to follow) so you can interact with the show more easily. Also we want to expand the blog to contributors, so if you would like to write for the geeks Menagerie about anything geek related feel free to

contact me.

We are also looking for field reporters who are going to a comic/anime/technology/gaming/wargaming (c2e2/SDCC/anime detour/CES) conventions to record a segment for the show! Our goal is to bring the community together and give more fans a voice on air. I have been a PODCAST listener for many years and I love interacting with the hosts and other fans on forums and content for shows. So I figured I should make it easy for listeners and readers of the blog to get involved with the show!

So lets make 2013 the year of the Geek! Come join us in sharing the hobbies you love with your fellow Geeks and Nerds!

All the best for you and yours
The Geeks Menagerie

Rodney Ford

No comments: