Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: RPG Finds!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

RPG Finds!

Once again Half Price Books came through for me in a big way. I stopped by one location near me that rarely has any unique RPG books but I was going into withdrawal so I figured I would stop in and check. To my shock and excitement I found the original 1985 DCHEROES RPG Box Set. Now you may say " yeah whats your point? I've found used box sets before, whats the big deal?" The big deal is that this set has never been used! The box is in excellent shape, all of the player character cards are intact, even the plastic stands for the small card board characters (desktop combat miniatures) have never been separated. The GM screen and all of the books are perfect, no pen/pencil marks, tares or creases. They dont even look like they where opened. Got it for $35 -15% discount coupon



I also grabbed this supplement for the DC Universe RPG: Directive on Superpowers. This cool book gives you more powers to choose from for your character creation. I love these supplements. Thats it for this installment of cool stuff I found to increase my Horde!


No comments: