Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: DC's New 52

Sunday, September 18, 2011

DC's New 52

Well I know we are coming up on week three of DC's new 52 and I have a couple weeks of books to get you filled in on.
The good:
      Bat Woman - Great book and beautiful!
      Justice League - Jim Lee still draws an awesome book, we will see how the story plays out.
      Green Lantern - Cool as always
      Hawk and Dove - Other than Hawk whining to much this is a surprise book for me.
      Death Stroke - WOW! much better than I thought it was going to be. I'll be continuing this one for sure.

The not so good:

      Action Comics - I wasnt thrilled with this book...
      Suicide Squad - Lame characters changes and weak story
      OMAC - This book inst bad per say, just not my cup o' tea.
      Legion Lost - As a relatively new legion reader I was disappointed with this book. I didnt know half the characters and the story had alot of holes in it. its a pass

I havent picked up all my books yet, I split them between 2 different comic shops. I'll have more to come!

No comments: