Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: what i'm getting caught up on

Thursday, October 6, 2011

what i'm getting caught up on

Ok im getting caught up on the new 52 and I read a few books at work today, so lets jump in!

Batman #1 - I really like this book, nice art work, decent story, love that batman is doing detective work again!

Detective comics #1 + #2 - This is one wicked book! =)

Hawk and Dove #2 - ......I think i'm done, the story went from interesting to lame with the intro of Condor and pigeon? seagull? How many freakin entities or in the DCU now? CANCELED

Black Hawks #1 - Very nice art, cool story, this might turn out to be a good book. Fast paced dynamic characters and a cool ending that makes me want to pick up issue 2

Savage Hawkman #1 - I want sure about this book, the art was quite different than what I was expecting but it grew on me by the end of the book. Story isnt very strong but it does leave you asking questions about his Nth Metal (new costume). I'll read #2

More to come

No comments: