Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: RPGCON 2012 was a big hit!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

RPGCON 2012 was a big hit!




I'm happy to report that yesterdays RPG event was a huge success! We had 14 people that came early and we played for nearly 12 hours!

The morning session (4 -4.5 hours) had the following #'s


Shadow Run: 4 players
A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones): 4 players
Zombie Apocalypse - Medieval (Harn Rules): 3 Players 


Afternoon session (5 hours) #'s

Savage Worlds - Gas Light edition: 6 players
Zombie Apocalypse - Modern (Harn Rules): 5 players (

AD&D 2nd Edition - Game was canceled - as it turned out zombies and Gas Light won the popular vote.


I would like to thank all of our GMs and attendees for joining in all the fun yesterday. I had a blast! As I mentioned before I am planning on Hosting RPGCON 2013! So if you would like to attend next years event contact me and I'll add you to the mailing list.

No comments: