Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: Comics and more comics..why is my wallet empty?

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Comics and more comics..why is my wallet empty?

So I finally cleared out my folder at the comic shop today, heres a list of what was there:
Usagi Yojimbo #141
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3
Aquaman #2
Doctor Solar- Man of the Atom #7 + 8
GI Joe - A Real American Hero #171
Green Lantern New Guardians #2
Red Lanterns #3
New Mutants #32 + 33
Justice League International #3
Green Arrow #3 (new series)
Green Arrow #14 + 15 (last series)
Star wars Invasion -Revelations #4
Green Lantern Corps #2
Nightwing #2
Green Lantern #2
Demon Knights #2
Batman #2
Batman #712 + 713 (last series)

Now I just have to find time to read everything! On a side note, I have thinking about digital comics and what devices to read them on. The obvious choice would be an Ipad, but I dont want to spend $600 to read comics a book or two and surf the web. I have been debating the Kindle fire mainly for the kindle books android app use and pdf reader. Still debating, what do you use to read digital comics?

No comments: