Google+ The Geeks Menagerie: New books, upcoming plans and a D&D update!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New books, upcoming plans and a D&D update!

So its been a little while since I posted last, but I've been a bit busy of late. I have picked up a few RPG books, including a D6 Star wars Source book in great condition. You have to love Half Price Book stores there awesome! Also Palladium books had a sale going a couple weeks back so I got for of the After the bomb titles (T.M.N.T)(pics below)

On the D&D front I have a couple snap shots of my 1st ed. AD&D and 4th ed. D&D players hand books that I made for my world Of Cal'Thel. More on Cal'Thel yet to come, hopefully I'll get some more time to work on it over the next couple months now that winter is moving in.










Just the contents pages for now, but at least you get an idea of the books layout. On another note I am in the early stages of putting together a one day RPG with multiple games and rotating GM's (or DM's depending) so keep an eye out for more updates on that bad boy.

No comments: